Thinking of finding a New Jersey home and commuting to work in New York City? Here, Team Nest Builder offers an evaluation of 5 methods of making the commute--read on to get moving!Follow the
10 Top Reasons To Buy This Sparta Townhouse At 12 Gristmill TODAY
Are you thinking of downsizing, but want to stay in Sussex County? Or perhaps you're tired of paying rent, but not quite ready for that whole house-and-a-yard scenario? Either way, our fantastic townhouse at 12 Gristmill in Sparta's private, gated premier complex, Greentree Village, offers your perfect solution! Here's 10 TOP REASONS why:
4. It's totally renovated. No expensive remodeling required.
5. The brand new chef's kitchen! Includes a 48-inch Sub-Zero refrigerator and GE Monogram double ovens, dishwasher and built-in microwave. Soapstone countertops with an oversized stainless steel farm sink, and Carrara marble backsplash enhance the rich chestnut colored Maple cabinets. Imported Italian porcelain tile in a herringbone pattern covers the floor. Drool-worthy, truly.
6. Your first "Keeping Room"---ooooh, a wood-burning fireplace enhanced with a custom wood mantle and surround, a technology charging station at the versatile built-in desk/bar area, and direct access to the private covered patio.
7. A pleasing palette: Neutral gray shades carried throughout the home which includes dark hardwood floors in the sunken Living Room and Formal Dining Room, and a Powder Room on the main living level.
8. An unbelievable upstairs: Follow the super plush gray carpeting upstairs to find 3 spacious bedrooms including the Master Suite which features a sleeping area with vaulted ceiling, 2 closets, a spa-like master bath with Carrara marble double vanity, separate shower and jetted soaking tub, There’s also a full hall bath, convenient upper-level laundry, and loads of closet space!
9. And MORE space! On the ground floor, enjoy a new Rec Room, large storage closet and two utility rooms.